Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MMM-28

Mystery & eye catching......
Blurry lights just like the winter white snow drops....
Abstract values with entangled light lines....
Rare Catch!
Reflective decor lights and
Feng Shui sign "Bak Gua" co-exist
at this modern shopping centre.
A few scallop-shaped curve starry lights!
The Mall at a glance!
Last Friday, after meeting with Kak Emila, I went for a stroll and a picture hunting around the Mall.

Glittering lights effect at its main entrance are up at every corners, internally and externally. I just took a few shots for your enjoyment. I purposely blur the lights, making the abstract values greater here...he..he..

What a pleasure witnessing this beautiful and glorious lights with merry merry mood again and these series have reached 28 to date. I am so proud and with the mission to continue taking more MMM shots.

It's time to set new goals and new resolutions. I wonder how fast 11 months had zoomed by and it could certainly be merry & fruitful if we already followed and achieved our plans at least 70%.

So, do you agree?
p/s: I want to take this opportunity to congratulate to all blog4FT October's finalists. Keep up your good work. Same go to Kak Emila Yusof, I am so happy for you.

4 comments:

Mónica said...

I like very much these lights!! wonderful views. Thanks for share Yoon See.

Hugs and good morning

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Beautiful lights and I love the palm fans. It is amazing how the time has flown.

Caroline said...

Great shots, Yoon See!

Nicky Linzey said...

Love these lights, like water droplets.