Tuesday, June 5, 2012

White bloomer






Although my garden are all year greeted by bloomers. 
I can't get enough of  hibiscus, the national flower of Malaysia.
The reason behind is there are many colours to choose from 
and its simplicity just strikes a chord with me since I was young!
 
The current hibiscus species that I own are orange hibiscus,  
pale orange hibiscus and some that I have yet shown here.
I hope to be able to share more to come!

Of late, I like to travel to different nurseries to find more plants to add to my garden. 
Today, I am here to share my new latest hibiscus discovery from Sungai Buluh, 
a new plant, red core white hibiscus.

I put it near my car porch, so every time before I go out and  come back from work. 
Ths first thing to do is to look at these beauties. Wow! That's how my observation and appreciation to the simple and beautiful things...It's part of  my greener pastures life is all about....gardening!


2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Absolutely stunning photos!!!!
I love this flower, the colors and your shots are great! Thanks for sharing it here with us.

Lynn Cohen said...

My comment got dropped?
Said it's a beautiful flower wonderful shots of it and I love them all!!!!