Thursday, June 7, 2012

Focus!

Focus and learn to declutter!
Read my IF entry on clutter here!

Ponder: Focus on my 3 goals that I have setted for this year and trying to do my best and achieving them!  

Something to share & celebrate: I need to congratulated myself on completing my piano exam with flying colours with the decision and determination that I first setted 1 1/2 years ago!
A big thank you to God and my piano teacher Ms. Lee on giving the countless support and love to make it happened too!

2 comments:

Barbara/myth maker said...

Congratulations, Yoon See! I wish I could hear you play someday... maybe you could make an audio file in the future?

Julie said...

Congratulations, Yoon See!!! Very good thing you made your dream come true, as you hoped to have! I am celbrating with you!!!
xoxo- Julie