Friday, April 22, 2011

IF-Journey

This is a 10 minutes colourful fun doodle I created during my two days stay in the hospital last month.


Feeling free and easy as the doctors and nurses were all so kind to me. They talked to me, served me, giving me the right knowledge and support.......
In fact, I was treated like a guest....can you imagine....there were 4 delicious meals a day, I thought I were staying in a hotel. Then my mind drifted away,
Adding some fun splashes and cute animals......
Indeed, it's fun in the sun....a rainbow journey that I long to have.......

Cool cool....lucky lucky me with my magical pens! It all followed my heart, not too much and not too little....I was truly well rested and have ample of time doing lots of doodles and reading the books that I bought months ago.

0 comments: