Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mouse for breakfast?

This mouse died in my wok. Strange yeah?
The truth.....a few weeks back, I was relaxing a while after my dinner, leaving the wok closed with wok cover.(I normally cleaned up straight away) 
I didn't know that the coconut oil I first used that day would attract a mouse!
I heard some funny noise and was surprised to find out one dancing mouse in the wok.....
Without any delay, I closed the wok cover and took the hot boiled water I just prepared and poured into the wok, plus I heated the water and the mouse was officially dead in just a few minutes.
 I can't use this wok any more, yeah I got a new one already! As i pictured this, I lost appetite for a few days....:(

3 comments:

Julie said...

OMG!!! That would have totally freaked me out!!! You did the right thing...I hate rats!!! Ewwwww!!!

Unknown said...

yikes, that's awful!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

We occasionally get a mouse in the house. I can't imagine one climbing into a wok of oil. Geez. I would lose my appetite too.