Monday, January 11, 2010

Greeting from Rei

Christmas greeting for this whole family
and not forgetting this cute doggie too!Pace, plan for Christmas and 2010:) Nippon also means Japan.
Love the stamps' design, so colourful and vibrant!

Greeting from talented Japanese artist friend Rei.
Rei you are forever so sweet and thoughtful:)
Thank you Rei for your kind wishes, your greeting warmed me....
I hope to get more greeting cards from you every year!

Again, I wish you all the best in 2010!

Please read more about the gifts she sent me last year. You will definitely agree with me that she is not just talented but a friendly angel with big heart for friends!

2 comments:

baincardin said...

It's so unique and beautiful Yoon See! ^_^

Caroline said...

When I grew up my best friend was Japanese, I used to speak it fluently, however old age and children depleated my brain cells! However I am still amazed and in awe of the culture! Beauty and Grace at their finest hour!
Wonderful Post!
Love Caroline