Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gift from Julie

Beautiful sock kitty!
Here I dance and sing!
See, all these gem gifts are from Julie.
Thank you to my beloved talented artist friend Julie of A Succulent Life .

She is so thoughtful and kind. These are the gifts she sent to me. She made this cute softie by herself. She gave me a cool note," Dear Yoon See, "Kitty" kept begging to visit Malaysia...She wanted to come live with you! Enjoy her!"

So heart warming and I love your note Julie, yes I am treasuring all the gifts.
Even my brother says Kitty is a fun companion. He wanted to steal her from me.....and I let him have it for one day! He..He..

Thank you once again Julie. You are indeed a lovely Santa Clause to me!
These are indeed early Christmas gifts to me. Please tell me your Christmas wishes too.
I hope to work out and reach you before Christmas!
Please read more on the sock kitty posts here and here!

12 comments:

Diane AZ said...

I love how your posed sweet sock kitty for these pictures, it shows her personality. Such a happy kitty, you're so lucky that she lives with you!

Nicky Linzey said...

I'm sure Kitty will love Malaysia with you to take her out to see all the sights. She's moved to a good home with you Yoon See, she's gorgeous.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

That sock kitty is lucky to be with you. Have fun with her.

As to Christmas...I am so blessed I don't need anything Yoon See. You are very sweet to offer. ((hugs))

get zapped said...

Darling - you're so lucky! Of course, you deserve this darling kitty!

Teri said...

Sock kitty is so adorable!!! She will be very happy with you in Malaysia! That Julie is such a sweetie.

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Nice little kitty and the card with the sausage dog looks good too.

yoon see said...

Thanks friends:)

Nessa said...

Such loving and giving frens you have, Yoon See! Kitty is pweety and will enjoy your company :D

baincardin said...

Morning Yoon See!!!^_^

aii..thank you so much for ur votes!!!^_^ am kinda jumping² oredi! ")

*still got more pictures to be 'HDR'ed for BFT! ^_^`

baincardin said...

very nice n cute kitty tu Yoon See! ^_^

Julie said...

Oh yeah...I am glad Kitty got there in one peice! It is so far away!!! I thought she was always wanting to come and sit on your piano during your lessons!

My wish for Christmas is for everyone to be happy and healthy!!!

Take care!!!

yoon see said...

Thanks friends:)