Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meme: Save Yvonne's Sight


Mizzyn of Kancing Itu Butang tagged me me with a meme.
This meme is to help and spread awareness about a young lady named Yvonne Foong.
Yvonne Foong is in danger of losing her eyesight thanks to neurofibromatosis (NF).
You can show your support and help by visiting her blog at http://www.yvonnefoong.com/.


You can also help by sending on this meme.
If you do, please follow these meme rules:
1. Create a blog entry titled "Meme: Save Yvonne's Sight"
2. List three things you love to see. Add in the picture of Yvonne's book cover.
3. End with the line, "Yvonne Foong is in danger of losing her eyesight thanks to neurofibromatosis (NF). Please find out how you can help her by visiting her blog at http://www.yvonnefoong.com.
4. Tag 5 blog friends. Be sure to copy the rules, OK?
5. If you have a Facebook account, please check out my new invention, a "feme" pronounced FEEM, a meme designed for Facebook here. And if you want to blog about NF, that would be great too!

The three things I love to see best:
1. My brother's smile and laughter.
( He is a serious person, not easy to catch him smile.....
and sometimes I made him angry, how naughty am I.
2. My cute students' innocent smiles.

3. Inspirational blogs and my beloved friends.
To name one that I super love is Parisa Mahmoudi.
Just don't know why, I have no clue, I just love her blog and seeing her profile picture so much.
When I first visited her blog, I fell in love with all her blog entries, I commented like a busy bee all the way down to most of her previous entries. I must say, (open declaration) I am her fan, He..he..super fan.
Don't be jealous friends. I also love your blog too:)
Now as I visit read more blogs, I only comment when I am free and on the article that catch my attention.

0 comments: