Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 4

1. Bloggyland is my first home and bookstore is my second home.
2. My favourite thing for dinner lately has been the green meals: salad + bread + soymilk.
3. When human not communicating (dispute), they bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk and tending the flowers in my garden are some of my favourite indulgences.
5. No bad news how about some good news.
6. When all is said and done, it can't be undo, just mind your language!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blogging, tomorrow my plans include visiting the Hello Kitty Fantasy fair at Sungai Wang Plaza and Sunday, I want to paint! paint! paint!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like a busy Friday! :)

Teri said...

I think we are related. lol

yoon see said...

Thanks friends:)

Chris:
Very busy!

Teri:
LOL:)