Monday, October 27, 2008

Bakery class


I went for a bakery class on friday just for fun!!!
This was a special Christmas Belgian Dark Chocolate Log Cake that the trainer made.
He was very good at it and let us tried on with some hands-on.
The finished cake.....
How impressive and yummy...

Ingredients
Base
1)Tegral Belgian Chocolate 600g
2)Eggs 600g
3)S.p (Ovallet) 50g
4)Water 22g
5)Oil 220g
Filling
Chocolate Ganach 500g
Fresh Cream 100g
Chocolate Decoration (C501) 3nos

Working method
For the base
A) Mix ingredients 1,2,3 and 4 slowly for 1 minute, Fast 4 minutes.
Add in ingredient 5 and mix slowly for 1 minute.

Bake 180C for 17 minutes.

For the Chocolate Ganach Decoration
B) Boil Daily Cream-200g for 3 minutes.
Add in Belgium chocolate.
C) Chocolate Decoration (C501)

Happy baking!

P/S: I want to post some good videos on this, too bad it's just not working with the slow upload here.

8 comments:

Anh said...

You made that!!! How awesome!!! Looks delicious, I want a bite =P I doubt I can make that even with the instructions.

soulbrush said...

oooooh yummy yummy............forget the diet, just enjoy!

Pea said...

That looks so yummy..

Ken said...

probably i should try doing it. LOL! I'm making apple crumble later...

valerie walsh said...

this looks scrumptious! i love the little cottage too :)

yoon see said...

No I did not made the cake.
My oven at home had been out of order. Thinking to buy a new one.
The trainer made it. It was just a demo.
He let you hands on certain bakery techniques there!

Mariuca said...

Oh my! This does look yummy! Thanks for sharing Yoon See. :)

yoon see said...

Thanks for stopping by.
If I make the cake, I will sure invite you all to come and join for fun...makan-makan....