Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Things that stand

 Philippians 3:14

" But he who is noble plans noble things, are on noble things he stands."

Flower arrangement and journaling are some of the things I do almost everyday. 

I love to take time to stroll and work in my secret garden, smelling the flowers one by one, selecting some beautiful blossoms to decorate my home sweet home, yes this is to remind me to be present and count daily blessing. 

Also, my love for journaling started when I attended art school. I always doodle and write down good thoughts and gratitude in life. 

One more, documenting inspiring shots and looking back one by one are so memorable. 

I just want to share noble and beautiful things that I super passionate of. 

Looking back I really have many platforms to showcase my love desires. Here is one..

"Greener Pastures" is the blog I first started back in 2008 and it is a truly very good testimony for me to grow and mature from the state of thinking, nurturing the noble heartfelt desires and to now working & perfecting my true greener pastures. 

Green to greener pastures. Glory to glory and glorious land and I want to give all praises to God! 











0 comments: