Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Distinctively fun washroom design at Mapkl

Perspective view of a row of
washroom cubicle doors,
where it also serves as an
exhibit featured wall when they are all closed!
Come, getting ready for a chic photo shot!
One more, this time I flashed out my "MMM"
beaming smile to improvise!
Now, as you see the whole of it and blended in
so well with the wall hung mirror,
you will agree with me,
a washroom is also a creative space
 for making & inventing art!
Ha..Ha..what a desirable one....
Well, even toilet poster is
creatively designed.
Love its simple geometry effect!


I went to an art event at mapkl a few weeks back. Haven't got the time explore its gallery yet but I am so impressed with its washroom design. Its cubicle doors as a doodle featured wall that makes it outstands other washroom design!

Next up, I'm looking forward to explore its gallery space........:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun space.