Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Owl doodles

The Owl family characters!
The first half of 2010 has gone like a wind,
another 5 months to welcome 2011!
Quirky owl characters!
I love doodling and these are some of my recent owl doodles. Basically, most of my recent doodles involve free hand doodling on spot, no pencil guide line requires, it's good to work on with a free mind too! Just let's the creativity flow....I also love colouring the doodle with colourful marker. Yes, I really love the finished doodles as I just took a few seconds to a few minutes to finish them, not bad and I get to create in midst of business.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank Owl Eng, my talented artist friend who loves drawing owls, that's how she got her name He...He...... I am so inspired by her creativity. She is very good at watercolour paintings and sketches. Please, please drop by to her blog to discover more.
Here are some of my pick of her best illustrations. Enjoy and click here, here and here.

I love this piece, so fun and spontaneous....

Bye to the first 7 months of 2010, I am so glad God is always there for me. I have a fruitful 7 months although I don't created as much as last year. I regained my health. thanks God. I also want to thank all my friends that give your love to me. I am so proud to have you all as my friends....

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oh Yoon See these doodles are fabulous. The word/number art mixed in is great. You are so talented.

marianne said...

All these owl pieces look great Yoon See!!! Real cool!
Hope you are ok!

hugs!
>M<

yoon see said...

Thanks dear Lisa and Marianne:)
I am fine and thatnk you for your encouragement!

Nicky Linzey said...

Your health is the most important thing Yoon See. I'm glad you are feeling better. Love your owl doodles.