Monday, August 23, 2010

IF-Atmosphere

We are sometimes like a lost sheep
in search of direction.........
Just remember, God is there to direct us
to our greener pastures.
The timing and atmosphere are just right...
not too fast nor too slow.
nothing more and nothing less.
Yes indeed, God is at work!
See, this is a view of my current workstation
with my character and story development.
I love the quiet and organised atmosphere in my studio and
it encourages me to create with love, joy and wisdom:)


Hello friends, I am still very busy at the moment
but I always take time off to doodle and sketch for a while.
My second batch piano students have just finished their music exams just now.
There will be another theory exam coming up in two weeks time.
Thank you friends, I never forget about you all,
 let me drop by and visit you all shortly!

4 comments:

Gabe Ferreira said...

cool :)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am glad to hear you are well, busy and happy. Cute sketch. Your work station is much more neat than mine.

emilayusof said...

very cute, yoon see!!! love it! i submitted too for this week's challenge.

Caroline said...

Nice illustration for atmosphere!