Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins-29

1. I'm going for a morning jogging as usual.(Although I do miss it sometimes...)

2. Scuba diving is a cool adventure and daring.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to sow the love seeds and see the love cupid works secretly..He...He..
4. Let's have fun and experiencing the true adventurer’s spirit dear friends.
5. Offering compassion is to give your all time love & support to the needy no matter what comes along!
6. Persist on no matter how difficult the situation is!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I have visited a few blogs to drop comments, have a long chat with my friends, tomorrow my plans include to continue visiting friends' blogs and finalizing the final sketches for a friend prior working on the illustrated project.
(Sorry, I have put it aside for sometimes....)

3 comments:

Sarah Of Sweden said...

Thank you dear Yoon See. You are so sweet. Looking forward to receive the gift.

Have a nice weekend.

Love
Sarah

Lynn Cohen said...

Life sounds good in your neck of the woods Yoon See. Keep on enjoying it to the fullest!

Unknown said...

Fabulous. Are you taking up scuba diving? I'd love to but I don't like being in water!