Thursday, July 22, 2010

IF-Breakfast

This was a fast sketch I did early of this year and I think it's appropriate for this week IF challenge. I am new to Photoshop CS3 and I am still exploring the software now.
Love the second one above with an inverted fluorescent blue background and outlines.

OK, back to the topic, Ms. rabbit is to choose her creative menu of the day. The creative menu consists of donut, cupcake, grapes, apple and orange. If I were her; I would grab all the above for breakfast....turn fruits into smoothie and serving with donut and cupcake!

However, my ideal breakfast is two glasses of low fat hot chocolate milk comes with garlic buns and two green apples. Of course, I love to have nasi lemak ( coconut rice) and Asam Laska Maggi Mee as breakfast once in a blue moon!

8 comments:

get zapped said...

A fun piece. I love the lines and style of this. Thanks!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your breakfast choice sounds yummy.
This is a nice IF.

Teri said...

This is so wonderful and so cute Yoon See!!

Caroline said...

The colours are lovely Yoon See! Nice pics from the flower show too. Poor wok-fried mouse though....eeuw, yuk!!!!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!!

Nicky Linzey said...

Love the top one most of all - so sweet.

Amy C said...

so sweet, what an excellent breakfast!

Kay Aker said...

Absolutely adorable!