Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill Ins-24

1. Wouldn't it be easy if we trust & respect each other.

2. Be positive, living upright each day is better than living miserable forever!

3. I love the taste of sweetness while eating ice cream and the taste of bitterness while drinking coffee!

4. Yahoo! Thanks to my sister in-law.....I have a few cabinets in the living room.

5. It's a must! The first thing we're going to do is to read instructions given to us.

6. Time drip, drip, drip; almost one month passed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to refine my illustrated project, tomorrow my plans include starting a new illustration project and Sunday, I want to continue the development of the same project! Estimation to finish this project in a month time!!!

Hope all are in place, so that the following weeks I can be a bit free to go to Mid Valley, Pavillion and Sunway Pyramid for Chinese New Year photo session.

About the giveaway I promised 3 weeks back.
It's ready and make sure, you come back tonight.

0 comments: