Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MMM-30

White fairies the unique Christmas
decor theme at SogoKL
Giant fairies Chistmas round ornament!
Close up...Well cladded Chistmas tree
is a living Chrismas tree to me!
Ever since the implematation of KTM railway commuter, Star LRT and KL monorail near Sogo KL shopping centre. The shopping centre has became a great spot for both visitors and locals of near and afar to gather for their shopping activities. There was an extreme crowd at all levels and departments here, everyone seemed to be like in a super duper spending/ buying mood.
I wondered around and found the gift department served my needs the most....

Spent some money on some cute souvenirs and I think it's very worth spent because the persons receiving the special gifts from me sure will beam up extra smile.
I am in the midst of writing Christamas cards......
I am so excited and can't wait to send them out....

2 comments:

What About The Girl? said...

Hi Yoon See,
Did you start christmas shopping yet? :-)

yoon see said...

Done, do somemore!