Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 9


Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

1. My advice to boys and girls, parting is not the end of the world. Rediscover the unique gems and values in yourself; be ready to embrace positiveness in life, no matter how high or low the tide could be!

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I realise how free, silly & romantic am I .

3. A cup of hot chocolate tastes so good for all occasion!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is simply a polite courtesy.

5. Finding the courage to fall in love again after many disappointments is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is a modern Cinderella epic in our today society!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include giving extra classes to my piano students and Sunday, I want to go to Mid Valley!

Love to write a few lines too, check here!

20 comments:

Mónica said...

Hi! lovely post, simply and great things for make smile. Nice weekend.
Hugs and regards.

YChien said...

sigh..I am currently very disappointed over something. Trying to find the gems and values in me too! ^^

Barbara/myth maker said...

Your words are beautiful and strong, always coming from the heart and mind.

-cHiEn- Look hard for those gems, they are there, waiting to be noticed again. You are valuable.

soulbrush said...

i'm sarting to look forward to your friday fill-ins, want to join you, but must resist, have too much to do already.

Sarah said...

Hi yoon see!
Great answers. I like #2 and #3.
Have a nice weekend!

Sarah :)

Restnrileks said...

Olla yoon see,

Happy friday.

Have a great day at mid valleh yaa tomorrow. :)

I love your number 4 and will do it often now. :)

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

I love hot chocolate:) Have a great weekend!!

Tiffany Khoo said...

Oh, cool! Friday Fill Ins look so fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend! :)

nella gatica said...

thnak you for your comment!!! my name is Marianella but my firends call me "Nellita" ;)
I love the illo of tango!!!
have a nice weekend too!

aileng miao said...

sweet post, so soothing *love*

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You are a romantic. This is a good way to look at life. Have a great weekend.

yoon see said...

Thank you friends:)
Happy weekends too!

Hope you all will find lots of love.....!

AudreyO said...

Anything chocolate is wonderful. I've not had a cup of hot chocolate for a while. Maybe in the winter...

get zapped said...

So fun and uplifting! I am grateful for these words of wisdom and encouragement. Have a splendid weekend!

Owl Eng said...

Hi Yoon See, it's always a pleasure to read your fri fill-ins. So full of delights. I love listening to rain too... so relaxing and refreshing. Have great weekend ;)

p.s: yes, it's one of my experience conducting the drawing class with pre-school kids. they always surprise us with their wonders and playfulness ;)

Unknown said...

I have an award for you. Please come to my blog to claim it.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

James Oh

yoon see said...

Thanks friends:) Happy weekends!

Stanley said...

Oh yeah you teach piano! =D I took my grade 8 last year and failed =( It was the same period as my spm so I put more of my effort to studying rather than practicing. I used to LOVE playing the piano. Don't know why, but somehow that spark has diminished along the years....

yoon see said...

Thanks Stanley, I reply your comment as your blog OK!