Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 5

1. I grew up thinking of becoming a professional artist.
2. A hazy moon was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you make a donation and tribute to Griffin Billings who is suffering from Leukemia? Please be united and pray for the Josh Billings family, he has designed a Griffin Day 5K: T-shirt to raise fund for the above purpose.
4. Reading helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the comments and compliments in my blog friends, I really appreciate them.
6. Being negative all the time is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to explode some creative ideas, tomorrow my plans include eating out with my beloved brother and Sunday, I want to celebrate my brother and sister in law birthday as well as their wedding anniversary, they share the same birthday and were borned on the same year too........so heavenly matched!

Interested to have some fun, please click here!

2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

good morning, good list...good weekend to be! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

anh =)