Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My inspiration-Hwee Yong


My former lecturer Hwee Yong is my inspiration, she always encourages me. She had given me the opportunity to become a piano teacher and dabble with illustration. She is an accomplished Christian book writer in Malaysia.
She has written a few good books, there are "The special Gift", "Bayu Pengharapan", "Embun Pagi" and many more great books. I will share the details of the books in another post.
Today, we were having a gathering at a beautiful cafe and she treated me with nasi lemak....He..He!
She is sweet. Don't you think so? She wanted me to snap a few shots of her, she trusted me and was readily for posing while eat & drink....
I showed my latest illustrations for her to comment. She said that I had improved a lot....and looking forward to find time to work together with me on some children books one day.......
When is that one day?
She is as busy as the bee because she does preaching most of the time.
She was the one that asked me to develop The crab and girl I & II.

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is wonderful to have her in your life. We all need an inspirational friend.

Delwyn said...

You are lucky to have such a mentor...
one day will come soon enough just keep on doing what you love...

Owl Eng said...

She is God-sent artist and angel like you!!