Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Automobile Artists

Last week,while spring cleaning, I found the Design World magazine that I bought back in 1993. That issue was mostly about automobile arts which commonly love by guys.
I particularly like the works of award winning automobile artists Jay Koka, Bill Neale, Phyllis Krim, Nicola Wood and Bill Morta.
Check out their works and you will be amazed how much you will value a car and its artworks. If the next time you go to a car show and look closely at the shadows and reflections. Then, they indeed have accomplished something!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Many thanks for showing us such a great work, which I appreciated very much. Grace and peace to you,

Deepa Gopal said...

Thanks for sharing these great & somewhat different artworks:)
Nice to know abt different artforms & such great artists.
very colorful.
Thank you for your kind comments in my blog:)

dani torrent said...

Hi Yoon See,
I really like the new look of your blog, i find it elegant and poetic, and modern at the same time.
I really appreciate your work on your blog and reading your comments on mine.

yoon see said...

Thank you friends.
You are always welcome:)