Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagged by Marvic

Marvic tagged me with this 25 random facts, habit, behaviors about myself:Here is the rules:Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. I am a Cantonese.

2. A+ blood type for me.

3. I love to attend any kind of workshops.

4. I love participation:)

5. I enjoy hot chocolate but prefer skyjuice.

6. I wake up early.

7. I can't be rushed, I need time to relax.

8. I just started my yoga class.

9. I am a great fan of shoes and have countless of them....there are a few pairs in my car.

10. My car is like my mini closet. I reserve foods, drinks, books, toys......just in case that I need them!

11. I collect old junks but will throw them away eventually if I don't need them.

12. I admire the beauty of nature.

13. I like to drop by at Petaling Street.

14. I sometimes wear make up but sometimes don't.

15. I love to relax by the beach side.

16. I bring my camera and voice recorder along.

17. I love abstract and semi-abstract art.

18. I have a great collection of books.

19. I will stop by at a bookshop first when I enter the shopping mall.

20. I have a magic wand.- A real one:)

21. I used to love drawing portraits the most but now try to experiment with different styles and mediums.

22. I prefer short hair than long hair.

23. I make vegetable & fruit juice for daily consumption.

24. I like my colourful outfits.

25. I trust my self-instinct but I also believe & trust in God's calling and leading.

Anyone who want to do this tag..you are welcome...Mind to share 25 facts with me because I want to know more about you.....

4 comments:

What About The Girl? said...

Yoon see, here's mine :-)

1. I am not a Cantonese.

2. I don't know my blood type.

3. I do not like workshops.

4. Sometimes I participate.

5. I love hot chocolate!!!

6. I hate waking up early. I am a nocturnal being.

7. I can't be rushed, I need time to relax.

8. Should I start yoga class?

9. I love handbags more than shoes.

10. My car is empty.

11. I don't collect old junks although I love vintage.

12. I admire the beauty of nature.

13. I'd love to know where Petaling Street is and would love to drop by as well and take lots of photos.

14. I don't like make-up but I wear them. Not a lot though.

15. I love to own a beach house someday.

16. I bring my camera everywhere.

17. I love art.

18. I have a great collection of books.

19. I stop by a coffeshop and bookstore first when I enter the shopping mall.

20. I don't magic of any kind :-)

21. I can't draw :-(

22. I prefer long hair than short hair.

23. I make rice and meat for daily consumption. No I don't prepare them everyday. I buy sometimes :-)

24. I like my black, white and grey outfits.

25. I am very intuitive.
I believe in God.

:-)

Bella Sinclair said...

I hungrily gobbled up all your facts! So fun and wonderful getting to know you better. Really? You have a real magic wand? :D Can you poof me to you?

INDIGENE said...

Yoon see, here are my 25 things. I've posted them here just for you. :)

1. I am the first in my family to be born in the USA.

2. My blood type is O+

3. I am reserved and shy in person.

4. I love snuggling with my family.

5. I love photgraphy.

6. My husband is 6'5"

7. My son is 30 years old.

8. My daughter is 14 years old.

9. My paternal great-grandmother fled Portugal for religious freedom.

10. I'm afraid of mice!

11. I am one of 8 children.

12. I was born on January 1.

13. I am 5'8" tall.

14. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see my husband! :)

15. I adore babies and Senior Cititzens.

16. I have a Master's Degree in Theology.

17. I love workshops, too!

18. I've taught workshops.

19. I have 2 jobs that don't have anything to do with art!

20. I cry very easily, whether I'm happy or sad!

21. I was a community activist.

22. I live in a house with 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.

23. I work and live at one of my jobs.

24. I genuinely love and appreciate other cultures.

25. I don't think that anyone would be interested in 25 things about me! lol!

This was so hard to do, but I did it for you, Yoon See...:)

yoon see said...

Thanks Cherry, Bella and Indigene:)