Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lemonade award

Thank you soulbrush for giving me this fabadabadoo lemonade award.
She is so kind and always give me many awards. Again, I am so honour to receive it from a talented friend like her. Making lemonade sounds easy but to make a good one requires lots of techniques, creativities...........this is related to creating art too.......

I would like to pass on this special award to my talented artist friends that love to employ lemon green colour and natures in their illustration.

They are Aimee, Faruffa, get zen, Kathleen Rietz, kris-tea, Lisa Rivas, nicky linzey, ojni, parisa mahmoudi, Valerie Walsh and Vanessa Brantley Newton.
Hope you all will continue to quench our thirst with more"lemonade art".

6 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi yoon see, you've just been tagged with love! Come & join me in the Valentine's Love. :)

Kathleen Rietz said...

Thank you Yoon See!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying 2009!

Hajnalka Cserháti, Ojni said...

Yoon-See!
:))
You have received a lot of arwards! Congratulation! And thanks a lot your kinde present.
Love;
Ojni

Kris-Tea said...

Oooh! Thank you very much Yoon See!! Im feel very happy..I have a Lemonade award, I love it! :)

get zapped said...

Thank you yoon seen, for honoring me with the fun and lovable award! It's so sweet, yum! :)

Faruffa said...

Thank you so much Yoon See!!!
This lemonade award is so nice and fun :o)