Friday, December 26, 2008

IF-Voices 2












"Voices" of aircrafts & mine!
Voices of aircrafts
Aircraft doesn’t just travels and it speaks with it candid “Voices/Missions” in a universal way: embracing love, peace, joy and harmony.
Its external unique design is effectively expressing its first impression to many especially traveler. It shares the confidence and identification of a flight company and its representing country: It opens door to tourism; connecting nations, people around the world. Consistent good service, safe & satisfying journey are part of the package to win trust, reliance, rapport and referrer. So I call it a “Wow” mover…shaker!!!
My voices
I have started doing these plaster moulds since 2006 until now.
I have great fun with them. I particularly love my "Owl & Peacock" bird series and will continue to explode more on canvas painting and other mediums. I also love my "Jesus Shines" Christian Art series.
Yeah, spreading the love and joy through Art is my life long mission.

16 comments:

studio lolo said...

your light shines through, Yoon See!
Merry Christmas!

soulbrush said...

these look like real fun, you go girl!

Teri C said...

These are just so creative and look like so much fun!

rei said...

Beautiful art works, yoon see!
I think art brings happiness and peace to the world,too. :) Your mission is great.

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

I like the image inside those paintings..very how to say...artistic..LOL
Anyway, hope you have a wonderful week and looking forward to chat with you again :):) Cheers Yoon See!

Kate said...

Hi Yoon See! Thanks for all of your sweet birthday wishes you sent me on my blog. I have not received your package yet, but I will keep watching for it. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

marianne said...

Wonderful work!
These happy little stones

Michael O'Connell said...

a belated merry christmas… i hope you had a wonderful day…

Owl Eng said...

you're full of creative energy!! love all of the creations.. so unique and fun

Cserháti Hajnalka, Ojni said...

:))
Super!!!!

Savvy Mode SG said...

hoped u had a wonderful x-mas.

The Girl From Cherry Blossom Street said...

Yoon See, I love owl and peacock!
I took pictures of a peacock I saw on the window display while I was walking down the block...
These are lovely moulds! You are very creative.

Sioux said...

I love these!

Shugar said...

:) Merry Christmas Yoon See! :)
Wishing you lots of fun, love and joy for the holiday season!

Paola said...

Hi, Yoon See!
Merry belated Christamas!
I love your little aircrafts, so full of art and love, you are so creative and always so consistent with your mission :))

Emila Yusof said...

wow! great work, yoon see! i haven't started painting the clays you gave me yet! will paint them this weekend with yassin!